« The return of the `company village’ | Main | Get ready for a 'killer app' »

Comments

David Tebbutt

You probably thought you'd copied the name out of a web page. In fact, this is what you actually picked up:

Bourneville

You have two choices - hack Bourneville and the spaces at either side out then retype it; or, hit the HTML tab and edit it.

David Tebbutt

Bugger. It happened to me ... let me try again.

city w:st="on"place w:st="on"pBourneville/p/place/city

David Tebbutt

I removed all the angle brackets. I tried substituting with character codes, but they didn't appear either.

Just look in the HTML - you'll see what I mean.

The comments to this entry are closed.